The Good Blogger

Revealing blogging and money making secrets. Unseen blogging and money making secrets, to let you make huge money online

Indiatimes Shopping Review - Worst place to shop online


  • Today i will give you a review of my personal experience with Indiatimes shopping. To say the least, it has been a horrendous experience. To know the details, read further.

    I ordered a pair of Nike shoes on 23th Jan through my credit card. I shop a lot online, However, this was my first shopping experience with Indiatimes shopping. Ebay, Myntra, Bestylish, Pepperfry, Tradus are few of my preferred online stores and to be honest my experience with them has always been good. Trusting the Times brand, I placed the order with estimated delivery date of 2nd Feb.
    I regularly checked the order details to see if they had shipped as most of the stores I order from, ship within a couple of days even if they mention 5-7 days. However, Indiatimes had still not shipped. On 31st Jan, I contacted Indiatimes shopping customer care on chat(which was equally pathetic). The chat support agent assured that the product will be shipped by 1st Jan, and I will get the product within 2 days.
    I checked again on 2nd Feb, but it was still not shipped. I decided to wait and see exactly how bad their service can be. On 6th Feb I received a call from them informing that the order has been cancelled as the product was out of stock. I had never experienced this kind of 3rd Grade service and that too from a Times Group company.
    Online shopping has become a rage in India and is growing really fast. The scope of price differentiation is really less, so online stores create a space for themselves on the basis of their service.
    My experience with Indiatimes shopping was not just one example of really bad customer experience. The same thing happened with a good friend.
    As a customer, I love to get a good product at reasonable price, however good customer service is more important for me, and I most certainly appreciate honesty.
    Indiatimes shopping took my order and my money upfront even though the product was out of stock. They kept me waiting for 15 days for the product and then cancelled it.
    So if you are one of those people who don’t mind paying a little extra for better service, try avoiding indiatimes shopping if you can.

    A Technology blog